For those celebrating Christmas, this is the season of good will to all, a time of giving… and consumerism, commercialisation, consumption. The pressure to buy, buy, buy. How do we survive this kind of pressure with our soul, our dignity and wallets intact? Here are ten helpful hints for a heart led Christmas season.
1. Work within your means, no debt, no I owe yous, give only what you can. Be authentic. Accept tradition but try to discern where tradition ends and money grabbing competitive programming begins. Shake off pressures from family or friends. These pressures only affect us if we allow them to.
2. Strip away glossy marketing programming, none of us is living these lifestyles. Hyper aggressive advertising relies on making us feel inferior. Distance yourself from all mainstream media especially advertising. Marketing is manipulation. Period. Don’t be manipulated.
4. Be creative. Make things. Decorate things. Share your time and energy with people and activities that enhance your life, raise your vibrations, make you feel safe and satisfied.
5. Stand your ground as a sovereign being. Don’t be bullied or pressurised against your will. Be authentic to yourself and not afraid to tread on people’s toes, incur offense or backlash, you matter. Your feelings matter. Make this a special time for yourself and those you love.
6. Look out for synchronicity and number sequences as well as animal totems to keep you on the right path. These are the main methods our guides and higher self use to communicate with us. They will warn us if there is trouble ahead or reassure us if we are on the right path.
7. Take appropriate action to protect yourself and cleanse yourself from negative vibrations using breathwork, stepping away for time out, crystals and asking guides for protection. Meditate to keep your frequencies high. Set focused intentions, to stay open, heart led, protected and calm. Protect and hold your space. Breathe into your solar plexus for strength and stillness.
9. Send love to all souls left wretched by the extreme assault on the population by the kabal. Refugees, people queuing at food banks, homeless, ill or alone. Appreciate what you have.
10. Listen to your heart and open and tune into your third eye. Try and limit your ego’s influence by being aware and circumspect when dealing with it. The ego is the main target of matrix programming and therefore is going to be assaulted over this period to keep you chained to the illusion of economic ‘gifting’. This illusion is a lie to pit us against each other, make us compete. Divide and conquer, the kabal’s most successful strategy for control and domination.
This season, at its heart, is about love and gratitude. The winter solstice marks a time for gratitude to Gaia, for what she has given us. Be with the people who matter and minimise the time you spend with those who do not vibrate at your frequency. Retain a sense of self.
Hug loved ones, sing, dance, create and share. Protect yourself. Be kind, show gratitude with humility and grace. Kick your heels up and have some fun. Laughter is tonic for the soul. Celebrate the authentic love in your life. With love and light, namaste.